House Judiciary Committee Impeachment Report
December 16, 2019, Chairman Nadler Files Judiciary Committee Impeachment Report Ahead of House Vote on Impeachment Articles.
House Judiciary Committee produces report of the evidentiary and legal basis for charging President Trump with two articles of impeachment for committing 'high Crimes and Misdemeanors'
House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI):
The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report
The draft report was written by the staff of the House Intelligence, Oversight and Reform and Foreign Affairs Committees.
- The draft report can be found here
House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI): Transcripts of Impeachment Inquiry Depositions
Christopher Anderson (advisor to Ambassador Kurt Volker)Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, Eurasia)Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs)former Deputy Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Europe and Russia, National Security Council)(Political Counselor, U.S. Embassy, Kyiv, Ukraine)Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs)
Philip Reeker (Acting Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs)Mark Sandy (Deputy Associate Director for National Security, Office of Management and Budget)
RUSSIA eLECTION iNTERFERENCE iNVESTIGATION
LINKS TO PBS MUELLER REPORT SUMMARIES
- Inside the Mueller Report, a sophisticated Russian interference campaign
- Why ‘numerous links’ between Trump campaign and Russia didn’t add up to conspiracy
- What the Mueller Report says about Trump’s firing of James Comey
- Mueller’s obstruction of justice probe on Trump, explained
- What came out of the Mueller Report? Here’s what you need to know in 6 minutes